GNDC Planning Meeting – It’s on Monday for a change! Nov 27th, 6:30 – 7:50 pm. Zoom.
We are planning to have a live meeting after this next wave of COVID. But for now, it’s zoom and a guest speaker – Please join us. We’d love to get new members interested in green activities in our neighborhoods.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 160 337 372
Password: 412382 – shouldn’t be needed.
1. GNDC Speaker – Hasim Dawkins from SyncWatt on potential partnership with GreenNeighborsDC.
2. Next steps for formation of GNDC nonprofit (Debra).
3. Several future GNDC public presentations – (Annette) Laura Pimental of DOEE wants to speak about solar opportunities for all in DC. Also potential Climate Change in DC presentation in March?
4. Needed Council Testimony (Dave)
5. Tool Library Updates – (Annette)
a. including Ward 7 expansion, delayed.
b. meeting to be arranged with Janeese Lewis George
c. Repairs, or lackthereof.
d. Workshops – upcoming. (small machine, pruning winter trees, Woodworking van, DC Fix-It Cafe.)
6. The Polar Bear Plunge – CCAN has not chosen dates yet.
7. Building GNDC content7. Building GNDC membership
8. In January, introduce ourselves to the ANC?
Usually we have meetings monthly on the third Sunday at 6:00 pm. If interested in joining us in the future, please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.