Despite it being Father’s day this Sunday, we want to have a short meeting for updates and quick decisions. Also, as we’re having our booth at the Petworth Community Market this Saturday and some of us will be working (pardon me, having great fun there!!), we’ll keep it all sweet and short.
- We’ve got the upcoming tour of DC’s tool library (14th and Taylor, NW) on Saturday the 26th to doublecheck final details.
- Let’s pick our next outdoor activity and a date. An Anacostia River tour?? A nature walk?
- We need to pick our next farmer’s market booth date and location.
- Let’s approve/Comment on our T-shirts design (whoop!)
- Let’s pick a date for a get-together.
- We also need to start thinking of an impactful action for city decisions, and a national issue to discuss to get speakers for (this fall?), but no decisions this meeting – just figure out what topics we should research.
Join us if you haven’t before. This one is zoom, but we might hold an outdoor meeting in July or August, depending on the weather. Contact us at email@example.com for the zoom link. (We can’t publish it here, as we were hacked once during a meeting.)
And stop by on this or next Saturday!