So our next meeting is April 8th, 6:30 – 8:00 pm at a member’s house: 3928 Illinois Ave NW, near the corner of 4th and Shepherd NW. Lisa has graciously opened up her house for us as several meeting places within Petworth were already booked. Join us to organize a great set of spring and summer environmental activities!
- Prep for the Petworth Sherman Circle Social, April 28th.
- Current anti-plastic campaigns update
- Set a day for Petworth Cleanup, along New Hampshire and Grant Circle and/or a nature walk.
- Bringing in additional members
- Plan our May and June activities. (We’ll revisit our previous list, get new ideas).
We will provide some empanadas to help celebrate National Empanada Day!