From our friends at SDC and from Citizen Climate Lobby, we’ve posted this new event (also under the Events DC page, which we now have a manager for.)
Sustainable DC 2.0 Working Group Kickoff, October 18, 2017, 6-8 pm. Sustainable DC is holding five, simultaneous meetings at different locations within DC to give some results of a DC-wide survey on residents thoughts on sustainability, and to discuss how you can help update the District’s sustainability plan.Everyone will simultaneously watch a live streamed opening presentation and then break into site-specific discussions.
If you’re not able to go to one of the five sites, you can participate virtually. We’ll also be streaming a panel discussion with local sustainability experts via Facebook Live and will answer your questions via Facebook and Twitter.
1. Lamond-Riggs Library: 5401 South Dakota Ave. NE
2. Francis Gregory Library: 3660 Alabama Ave. SE
3. Dorothy I. Heights/Benning Library: 3935 Benning Rd. NE
4. DC Office of Planning: 1100 4th St. SW
5. Franklin D. Reeves Center: 2000 14th St NW
Whether you participate in-person or virtually, we hope you’ll join us on Wednesday, October 18 from 6 to 8 pm!